Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Family is FOREVER!

I have been thinking a lot about families lately... like a lot.
Sometimes I have moments where I realize how truly blessed I am to know that my family is forever. Today is one of those days.
I don't know what I would do without Jarom. It just amazes me how much he does for our lil family. He works so hard to make sure we are safe and are well provided for. I don't think I could have fallen in love with a better man than him.
This summer we are yet again doing sales. Like the past two summers we have moved away from our families in Canada and have come to Dallas. It's hard to leave our loved ones behind for the best 4 months of the year but Jarom's talent for sales makes it possible for me to stay home all year with our lil girl and Jarom thinks that is the best reason to do what he does.
We just celebrated Vienna's birthday this past week and it was so awesome to see Jarom so excited to be with his little girl. Those two are the best of friends and gush over each other whenever they are together. As a mom I couldn't ask for them to have a better relationship. Her daddy is her hero and I can't express how much that means to me.
Life can get so hard sometimes... and it is so easy to lose sight of things. But to know I have my very best friend by my side makes it a lot less scarier.
Marrying Jarom was the best decision I have ever made. And us having Vienna was the best thing we ever did. No one can prepare you for the blessings and over whelming emotions being a mother brings. I will never forget the moment Jarom and I finally got to meet Vienna. It was by far the most spiritual experience I have ever had. I never knew I could feel that way for another human being. Don't get me wrong, I love Jarom with everything that I have... but this is a different kind of love.
Sometimes I find my past creeping up on me... sometimes people so kindly judge me for the past... but luckily I have a husband who reminds me how far I have come and encourages me to never look back but instead takes my hand and walks forward. I don't know where I would be without my faith. Faith is everything.
I love my family. I love them so much. Today is one of those days where I take a few moments and am so very grateful for what I have. I have a marriage that will last forever and I have a daughter who makes each and every day better than the last.
Families can be forever... and mine is.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog Nadia. And this post was awesome. I can't wait until I get to experience what you have experience having Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nadia, I love this post. LOVE! I have always told you that you and Jerom were meant to be and I see it when I see you two together. I hope you are having the bestest summer ever. Miss you tons and your baby V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree!! jarom is the best
    love you and miss oyu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when I get to see that people are still in Love! Marriage is amazing! Kids make it priceless!!! Amazing Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is a happy one. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete