Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I miss my Bestie...

So it is like 2am (dallas time) and my bestfriend Kandace just put up her graduation pictures from today... and I am soooo home sick. I guess I'm more like, bestfriend sick. I miss her so much!
Today she graduated from university and I wasn't able to be there to enjoy the special moments with her. I hate that! Kandace is one of the most amazing girls that I know. We have been through so much together and have come so far together as well. I feel so blessed to have a friend like her in my life. When ever I think about her I have to laugh. I have boxes back at home FULL of random pictures we have taken over the years. Even though most of them are just face shots... I can tell you exactly where we were and what was going on in each one of them. Hahaha. She has got to be the funnest person to road trip with as well! Good times indeed!

Doesn't she look so pretty and happy?!
I miss her so much right now! This is the 4th summer I have spent away from her... which means it is the 4th birthday I will have to celebrate without her. Sucky!
I am so lucky to have a best friend like Kandace. I really am. Summers are not the same without her. Lately I have been in conversations with other women about best friends and I have come to realize how having friends like Kandace are really rare. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her.
I love that we have each others backs. I love that no matter what, she is always in my corner if I need her... and is always down for a good dance party! hahaha
She looked so awesome in her grad pictures today... and I could tell that it was such a fun day! I know she worked so hard to get to where she is today and I'm so proud of her! She did it!!!
Anyways... I miss you Kandace! I'm glad you are my bestie.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be the BEST social worker out there! I know there are people who need you and will need to have such an amazing person like yourself in their lives! I know I do!
Kandace you are the bestest bestie a girl could ever ask for! I'm sooooooooo sooooooo sorry I wasn't able to make it to your big day. I can't wait to hear about it all!!!!
Ok... that's all. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you gave your best friend a shout out! What a good friend you are. I only met Kandace once and she did seem very fun:) Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAWWWW!! YOUR THE BEST!!!
    I cant believe you have a section JUST FOR ME! i feel so touched!!
    Man, you make me feel so good. I miss you too! and i think i should come to dallas with you next time.
    miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Kandace!!! That would be sooo fun if you came to Dallas with us! I miss and love you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete