Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tiffany & Co

Today was a VERY great day for me!
Since I was 16 years old I have been in love with the Tiffany & Co charm necklace... and today Jarom spoiled me and got it for me!!! I can't express my love and giddiness for this necklace!

We went this past friday to Tiffany's to look at it... but the store was closed! My heart broke! I have been dreaming of that moment for YEARS! As stupid as it may sound... when I saw that the doors were closed and locked I wanted to cry. I had been dying all week to go!
I don't own much real jewelry... I have loads of costume jewelry but I have never really had a desire for one piece in particular... except for this one.
So when we went in to Tiffany & Co today my heart was racing. It was so much fun asking to see it and then telling the man that I would like to purchase it!!! I tried not to be stupid and giddy cause it was such a fancy store but my face prob showed it all! hahaha. Jarom thought is was so cute.
So I am now at home rockin my new necklace and couldn't be more happy about life! This is my early 25th birthday present from Jarom. He was going to hold on to it and wait till my birthday... but lets be honest, how calm can anyone be knowing that THAT necklace is in the house and not on their neck?!
Today was a very special day for me. To so many people it is just a necklace... but for me it is special!
Tiffany & Co... oh how I love thee!

4 comments: