Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Look at me go!

So this me blogging! Woohoo!
I figured it is about time that I jumped on the "blogger train", so bare with me... I'm just learning all the tricks and trade.
Wow... now I don't really know what to say...
I guess I can start with where we are at in life right now. Ummmm. Well right now we are actually in the midst of moving... lame lame lame! Every year from May to Sept we move to Dallas Texas where Jarom works as a sales manager for Proz Pest control. It's a pretty awesome job. Jarom is really good at sales and it allows me to stay at home all year round with Vienna while Jarom is in school here in Lethbridge for Business and Marketing.
Don't get me wrong, I love Dallas a lot... I just hate not really having roots down any where. I constantly feel like I am always up and moving. It really wears on our little family. It feels like we are always going some where doing something! If we aren't in Dallas we are running back and forth seeing family on weekends and what not. As much as we love them... it would be nice to be able to sit still and breath. But I guess that is life right?!
Talking about family, we have a daughter named Vienna. She was born June 28th 2009, also known as the best day of my life!!! I can't believe my little girl is almost 10 months old. I never really realized how fast time goes by. I know growing up my mom would always say... "I remember when you were this big!"... and now I get what she means! Vienna is growing up so fast! I couldn't love her more though... she is the best thing we ever did! She is sooooo happy and so smart. It's fun to watch her figure out things and push herself to do whatever she can. She makes me laugh! It's also so fun to see her lil personality grow. She is so confident and personable. She always has the biggest smile on her face and I love it! I also love our afternoons together dancing around the living room to music. It makes me so happy to know she loves music as much as I do. As of tonight her new fave song has to be "back to the 80's" by aqua. I guess they have a new cd out. Anyways... we played the song off of youtube and she got sooo excited about it! She started rocking back and forth head banging and clapping! I was laughing so hard I was crying! It really was just that funny!
Ummm aside from our crazy moving schedule right now... it'll be really nice to take a break this weekend with Jarom to celebrate our 2nd wedding anni. Wow... two years! I seriously do not know where the time went! So much has happened in those two years, it just amazes me! It's funny how even after two years we still are learning so much about one another. hahahaha.
All in all I would have to say married life is AWESOME! I do not miss the singles scene one bit! It is so awesome being able to go to bed every night with my best friend and have him be the first thing I see when I wake up. He always makes me laugh... even when I'm trying so hard to stay mad. I love that about him. I also love that I can lean on him and trust him with everything going on in my life. It's funny to me how I fell in love with a basketball player. For anyone who knows me... I am not what you would call a basketball fan. I never realized how big of deal that was until I moved to Lethbridge. hahaha.

Well... I hope this wasn't tooo boring for people to read. I promise I'll put up cooler posts and pictures when I am not busy with moving. :)
Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Nadia! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You have a blog. MY fav!!

    You and Jarom were meant for eachother! I love it! Little V is beautiful too. I was so happy to see you and your little family the other night. and now you're moving. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you have a blog now too! I love the layout. Can't wait to keep reading more!

    ReplyDelete