Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can't believe Vienna is 10 months old today!

Where did the time go?! My baby girl is 10 months old today and I am in shock!
It just amazes me to see how fast she is growing and learning. She is so determined to figure out the world around her. I love it! But at the same time kinda sad... I packed up her little itty bitty clothes the other day and put them into storage and I couldn't believe she was already too big for them. Wow!
Today has mixed emotions for me... Jarom also left for Dallas. He is driving down so he can have our car there for work. I was sad to see him off but at the same time I know I will be seeing him on May 11th when Vienna and I fly down. So for the time being we are going to enjoy us some family time!!!
I'm staying here in Cardston with my inlaws so we can get in some Grandma and Papa time before the move. Vienna just LOVES them so much! She is really really going to miss them! She just lights up at the sight or sound of them. It is really quite cute. I am so glad that she has such a strong relationship with them.
On saturday we head for Calgary! We are going to go to a baby blessing on sunday and will be able to spend some time with Jarom's side of the family. It should be really really fun! Then on monday my mommy and I are driving to Fort McMurray to see my sisters and their families!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo excited! I miss my sisters so much! They have only been able to see Vienna a few times so I am excited to be able to spend a week with them! I'm sad I will be missing my two nephews b-days this month. They are big land marks indeed! Kerry is 21 and Armancio is 18! Like when did that happen?! How did they grow up so fast as well?! Anyways, I couldn't be more happy to go see them all!
Once we get back we will be spending the last day or so with Jarom's big sister Melissa and her hubs Donny! Vienna spent last weekend with them while we were gone celebrating our anni and she had the best time! They took her to see Donny dirk bike race and they spoiled her rotten! They are so good to her.
I must say I feel so blessed. Vienna is a well loved baby and nothing makes a mom more happy than to know her baby is so well loved!
So this past weekend was our 2nd anni! Wow! 2 years already! Is it me or is time going by soooo fast in all aspects of life?! Looking back so much has happened in those two years. We moved to Dallas twice... and had a baby... who is 10 months old!!! Life has been very good to us! This year we decided to celebrate our anni by going to Banff! It was a good decision. It was snowy out but it was perfect hoody weather. We walked around banff looking at all the fun shops... got some snacks at the amazing Candy shop! We went for a nice dinner at the Keg and went and saw a movie. It was just such a relaxed two days and we really needed that! It was so nice to have Jarom all to myself and be able to just be together doing whatever we wanted! Jarom had never been to Banff so it was fun to show him around. He is excited to go back in the fall and check out some of those trails.
So all in all life is good. The moving and cleaning part is pretty much done so that is good... now it's just time to enjoy some family time before we move down to Dallas.
Now that the time is coming closer I am really quite excited to get down there and see some of my fave people I have dearly missed!
Oh another bit of awesome news!!! My best friend Kandace finished her very last exam and paper of university! She is graduating!!! I am sooooooo proud of her! A lil jealous... not gonna lie... but so proud of her! She worked so hard! Way to go Kandace!!!! Now we are planning a way cool grad photo shoot for her since I wont be there for her very big day. It should be pretty sweet! hahahaha.
Well I better go... Vienna is going to be up from her nap soon.
Till next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Little V is getting more and more gorgeous! I can't believe she will be a year old next time I see her, then again so will B when you see him. I hope you have an amazing summer and let's have a late bday party for all 3 kiddies when you get back k. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

    ReplyDelete