Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ptshhhhh sleep is for the weak!!!

ok sooo here's a funny story... For those who know me... I am an insomniac! No seriously... I NEVER sleep! There is something seriously wrong with my fam cause we are all the same! No lies, I promise if you were to call my house at 2am my mom will cheerfully answer the phone "hello may I help you?!" without the time phasing her!
Over the years doctors have tried many diff kinds of pills, techneques, pillows... you name it I've tried it... infact some friends might even remember those fun trial days... Ha! Anyways, I have decided to go back to trying diff things... this no sleep thing was annoying before but try and throw a baby into the mix and it becomes more like death!!! So this is the funny part... Im trying this new pill... and look it's 3am and Im awake... writing on my blog! So ya I think it's safe to say... FAIL!

3 comments:

  1. btw I love your playlist, I had never heard the "Count on Me" song and now I LOVE IT!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it such a sweet song eh!!!! I love it lots! Speaking of things I love... come home before I move!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahah...
    dang pillow... doesnt it know, it was supposed to help you?!

    ReplyDelete