Always and Forever... and no matter what!

... our lives as we walk through this journey hand in hand...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I got a Wii!

Wow I feel so spoiled today! We went to Costco before Jarom had to leave for work and they had Wii's for real cheap... so I jokingly picked one up and put it in our cart. I have to admit I was shocked when Jarom ended up leaving it in the cart and buying it for me! I didn't have to beg... I didn't have to argue... he just bought it for me! I'm pretty stoked! I have wanted one for a while. It's black and it came with Wii sport and Wii resort! I just need to get Mario Kart and I'm pretty much the happiest girl out there!
What a nice gift eh!
Also Jarom decided we need to make the plung and buy a bigger tv for down here in Dallas. We have a big screen back at home... but it is pretty annoying trying to watch movies and stuff with our lil tv we have here. We would also like to have people come over to watch movies and stuff... and lets be honest, Jarom just wants a bigger tv. So Jarom is getting one. Wow how spoiled are we today... a new Wii for me and a new tv for Jarom! Life is good!
Ok that's it... I just wanted to brag a lil bit. Today has been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment